Illuminati and Secret Societies

Moderators: Jay2k1, The_One, DavidM

Illuminati and Secret Societies

A load of hype/crap
4
17%
It's true, I believe in some aspects and take it seriously!
4
17%
Interested about it, but that is all
6
25%
Happy there is multiple choice poll \o/
10
42%
 
Total votes: 24

BunnyS
Senior Member
Posts: 1943
Joined: 02-06-2005 13:46

Illuminati and Secret Societies

Post by BunnyS » 28-08-2006 17:56

Firstly let me just say I am only intrigued to find out a bit about these things, I am not supporting or agreeing with any of it !

There has been a series of documentaries on reccently about a more darker side of things, and the subject of cults and so on keep cropping up. After seeing a few things, the next day I decide to look up things I knew little about but had heard of .... such as the Illuminati. I actually didn't expect to find much it being this massive 'secret' and so on but I came across alot of things :o

One thing that surprised me (some of you probably have already heard this) was that George W Bush was a member of a 'Secret Society' named . Not having heard about any of this before I had a look around and some of the rumours of what goes on in this society.... doesn't seem like something the 'most powerful man in the world' should be linked to! This lead me to various other things like satanism, 'The Family' , Free Masons and so on. I have heard about all of them at one point or another just known little detail and was surprised at some of the alleged things about them ! :o

As it's become some what a topic of debate I thought I would bring it here (not much else is going on :) ). Just to see what views you all had ! As everyone seems to have their own interesting take on these things !

Links :

'Skull and Bones'

Illuminati

Super Long Video

The Family




(psst , Bill Schnoebelen has some interesting claims and views about most subjects but only watch it if you're bored and have nothing else to do for about two hours :o )

User avatar
DavidM
Posts: 6795
Joined: 08-03-2003 20:35
Contact:

Post by DavidM » 29-08-2006 01:40

well, its funny that some books about this topic that have some good evicence are being forbidden ;) and you can imagine who makes sure they get forbidden.
there wouldnt be reason to ban a bunch of lies

User avatar
The_One
Senior Member
Posts: 1962
Joined: 09-03-2003 00:38
Location: UK

Post by The_One » 29-08-2006 02:06

With all these secret societies around you'd think they'd be able to run the world a bit better than they're currently managing. But wait! Maybe they're deliberately creating disharmony and apparent chaos in the world for some unknown aim. Or hell, maybe just so people like me won't believe in them.

Maybe your post was deliberately crafted to throw me off the scent! Who knows?

Arrrg! They have me right where they want me (unless I'm a member of course). :( You are truly the enlightened one.
Last edited by The_One on 29-08-2006 02:18, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mighty Midget
Senior Member
Posts: 304
Joined: 16-04-2006 23:48

Post by Mighty Midget » 29-08-2006 05:43

Whether these societies are "the ones that pull the strings" or just an advanced tupperware party, I have no idea. And to be honest, with my political views, I really don't spot the big deal if they owned the deck, shuffled and dealt the cards. But there's one annoying aspect of "secret society debates": Too often people go "the so and so society try to rule the world, therefor (since they're secret) that goes for any secret society". It's too much "Boo/WAAA!" for my liking.

But what's the big deal of being secret? Kids have "secret clubs" up in their tree huts all over.

User avatar
anand
Posts: 130
Joined: 14-02-2006 15:53
Contact:

Post by anand » 29-08-2006 11:04

BuSH.....,.......an EnlIGHTed one ............ROFL

BunnyS
Senior Member
Posts: 1943
Joined: 02-06-2005 13:46

Post by BunnyS » 29-08-2006 12:06

Well :)

Something The_One mentioned (is that a secret nick? :o ^^) the whole chaos aspect is infact part of the 'Illuminati' supposed belife it's something like there are various stages chaos>confusion>communication>destruction> ......or something !

So it could fit into the state of the world atm ;)

Also Mighty Midget, there is no problem with having secret's don't get me wrong. Sure Mr Bush being the 'most powerful' needs to be able to keep secrets :o BUT the thing is the sort of secrets the 'skull and bones' are trying to hide !

I am all for him having his fun in Uni .. sure..... the debate I guess is if the rumours of what goes on there are true,. Things like ...the initiation into the society is *said* to invole :

Telling you're whole life's sexual history to the other memebers while naked and alledgely masturbating, then to be put into a coffin to be 'reborn' as a member. Then there is the grave robbing :o

basically alot of these secrets not just with 'Skull and Bones' but various other cults and so on .... are secret because there is something bad to hide ! Like 'The Family' it's just so sad to think that some kids were born into this crazyness with no choice !

p.s Maybe David is a member of one of them and is using notpron and deathball to brainwash us all :o :)

User avatar
The_One
Senior Member
Posts: 1962
Joined: 09-03-2003 00:38
Location: UK

Post by The_One » 29-08-2006 14:29

BunnyS wrote: Telling you're whole life's sexual history to the other memebers while naked and alledgely masturbating, then to be put into a coffin to be 'reborn' as a member. Then there is the grave robbing :o
You've never been to uni have you? \o/

User avatar
Mighty Midget
Senior Member
Posts: 304
Joined: 16-04-2006 23:48

Post by Mighty Midget » 29-08-2006 16:25

Originally posted by BunnyS
I am all for him having his fun in Uni .. sure..... the debate I guess is if the rumours of what goes on there are true,. Things like ...the initiation into the society is *said* to invole :

Telling you're whole life's sexual history to the other memebers while naked and alledgely masturbating, then to be put into a coffin to be 'reborn' as a member. Then there is the grave robbing :o

basically alot of these secrets not just with 'Skull and Bones' but various other cults and so on .... are secret because there is something bad to hide ! Like 'The Family' it's just so sad to think that some kids were born into this crazyness with no choice !

p.s Maybe David is a member of one of them and is using notpron and deathball to brainwash us all :o :)
Agree. Let him have his secret tree hut club. But of course the best thing would be if he never evolved and came down from that tree.

Well, I think the existence of secret, malevolent groups is a well established fact. Their problem is that intelligence agencies don't agree on the "secret" bit. But as far as rituals go, I think that as long as people actually believe that Elvis P lives on the moon as an exiled FBI agent doing odd jobs for the NSA, so much rubbish is being spread that there's no way to tell if any of the rumours hold any truth. But it makes great "Reader's Digest".
Last edited by Mighty Midget on 29-08-2006 16:27, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kewangji
Posts: 2478
Joined: 31-01-2006 14:19

Post by kewangji » 29-08-2006 16:36

funny, I always thought bush was a member of some dark jack-ass cult. But also a lot of other stuff i won't go in on.


I believe there is secret societies and cults, because the world is soi f***ing corrupt even birds know it.

(Off the side/tracks/whatever you call it i think DavidM is just making people kill themself, nothing else)

User avatar
Mighty Midget
Senior Member
Posts: 304
Joined: 16-04-2006 23:48

Post by Mighty Midget » 29-08-2006 16:40

and then you have the AOL cult! Now that is scary stuff! :devil: :D And they will NEVER allow you to leave! Or so I've heard...

BunnyS
Senior Member
Posts: 1943
Joined: 02-06-2005 13:46

Post by BunnyS » 29-08-2006 17:13

lol I actually haven't The_One :D But all of my mates have I know the random sort of things students get up to, but grave robbing .... that's against the law !! so if it's true surely someone should be doing something to invetisgate the claims.

Yeah I also heard that it's impossible to leave AOL :D haha

I think one of the strangest claims I have heard since reading up on some stuff is that Bill Schnoebelen (who claims to have been part of many cults and high up in the Illuminati) revealed the darkest secret of the Illumanti involing this :
Image

The claim was basically the most guarded secret that only the higher member of the Illuminati know is that the 'eye' of this symbol represent the recutm and it's believed that this is a portal to other universes and by part taking in sodomy with a young child the peron can travel to this other place and will then become the leader and gain eternal life. I mean this could just be some quack talking a load of bull (obv) but it's just worrying and intriguing to think people can actually believe this stuff to be true !!!
After hearing about "The Family" it wouldn't surprise me to find out that these claims are in fact true. Then again the same guy said alot fo things that I just can't see being anything but utter rubbish ^^

It's just interesting to dig a little deeper into these things to see what people are saying :o

User avatar
DavidM
Posts: 6795
Joined: 08-03-2003 20:35
Contact:

Post by DavidM » 29-08-2006 19:27

The_One wrote: With all these secret societies around you'd think they'd be able to run the world a bit better than they're currently managing. But wait! Maybe they're deliberately creating disharmony and apparent chaos in the world for some unknown aim. Or hell, maybe just so people like me won't believe in them.

Maybe your post was deliberately crafted to throw me off the scent! Who knows?

Arrrg! They have me right where they want me (unless I'm a member of course). :( You are truly the enlightened one.


they aren't trying to make the world a better place...they just manipulate it in a way so they have more money in their pockets, that's all that matters.

User avatar
fro
Posts: 954
Joined: 09-03-2003 00:24
Contact:

Post by fro » 29-08-2006 19:50

BunnyS wrote:
The claim was basically the most guarded secret that only the higher member of the Illuminati know is that the 'eye' of this symbol represent the recutm and it's believed that this is a portal to other universes and by part taking in sodomy with a young child the peron can travel to this other place and will then become the leader and gain eternal life.


this is a lie. i tried.

the other place was jail and now 2 years later all i have to show for it is a criminal record and my very own place on the national sex offender registry, no gold or piles of cash :(

User avatar
The_One
Senior Member
Posts: 1962
Joined: 09-03-2003 00:38
Location: UK

Post by The_One » 29-08-2006 21:06

DavidM wrote: they aren't trying to make the world a better place...they just manipulate it in a way so they have more money in their pockets, that's all that matters.
I didn't say they were. If they're only interested in money they're not really worth worrying about.

BunnyS
Senior Member
Posts: 1943
Joined: 02-06-2005 13:46

Post by BunnyS » 30-08-2006 12:02

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/5296196.stm


HAH ! This is one of the guys featured in reccent documentaries, glad he has been arrested !

Locked