Trouble

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, The_One, DavidM

User avatar
Adversary
Posts: 186
Joined: 26-08-2006 12:34

Post by Adversary » 14-02-2007 19:52

I'm only idling in the channel... the same problems still exist in it... (just now the servers are slower)

the only difference is that you've gained some players e.g. ghost and lost others... and yes, for instance ugly (who is a pubber) has decided he will try this channel...

Its hardly the solution that will solve all the db problems...

Some people just take things too personally :\

cY|riCo
Posts: 287
Joined: 30-07-2003 00:38

Post by cY|riCo » 14-02-2007 20:13

ugly plays db since it's first days and you cant really call him pubber. in the past he used to play alot with us.
atm we just lost the poo players, while klex is already in #puredb, which is nice. the people we "lost" were also inactive in #deathball. Just idlers who didnt notice it yet.
the fact that we already played alot 5on5s in the last 2 days speaks for itself.
Last edited by cY|riCo on 14-02-2007 20:42, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Adversary
Posts: 186
Joined: 26-08-2006 12:34

Post by Adversary » 14-02-2007 21:58

if u only play pub nowadays ... ur a pubber...

theres lies, damn lies.... and theres rico's statistics...

clearly u don't understand the breadth of the situation... so u have ur moment

Catalyst
Posts: 229
Joined: 26-01-2005 00:52

Post by Catalyst » 14-02-2007 22:21

Ugly used to be a pickup/clanmatch regular :)

dildo
Member
Posts: 66
Joined: 09-06-2003 09:42

Post by dildo » 14-02-2007 23:06

Catalyst wrote: The reason why the people are so pissed off in general is because the admins have been seen to abuse their power

examples plz :p

priior
Senior Member
Posts: 644
Joined: 01-11-2003 06:16

Post by priior » 14-02-2007 23:08

it's all a ruse!

this is liek hollywood.. u have to make drama so that deathball gets press.. and exposure.. and more ppl..

it;s all part of a cunning plan and ur all pawns.

bahahaha!

User avatar
DavidM
Posts: 6795
Joined: 08-03-2003 20:35
Contact:

Post by DavidM » 14-02-2007 23:11

dildo wrote: examples plz :p


Agreed. Criticism without really having seen a thing isn't reasonable.

Catalyst
Posts: 229
Joined: 26-01-2005 00:52

Post by Catalyst » 15-02-2007 02:33

The point being that most of the community seem to differ on what an abuse of power is compared to what the admins think. I don't have examples, ask the people who decided to start a new channel O_o

User avatar
Ker]v[et
Posts: 346
Joined: 25-08-2003 16:05
Contact:

Post by Ker]v[et » 15-02-2007 15:06

cY|riCo wrote:
the fact that we already played alot 5on5s in the last 2 days speaks for itself.


Im idleing in this channel too, please prove that alot 5on5's by screenes or something... b/c i saw 2 5on5's happen so far and thats all (and im quite alot online) the last day i remember only some 3on3's happening and thats it.


ahhh and by the way.. you want games without big rules, as i understood it, right? You know how that is handled in other games? PUBLIC PLAYING!!!!! yes. that what 90% of our community -not- do

quak quak quak!

User avatar
The_One
Senior Member
Posts: 1962
Joined: 09-03-2003 00:38
Location: UK

Post by The_One » 15-02-2007 15:11

Ker]v[et wrote: ahhh and by the way.. you want games without big rules, as i understood it, right? You know how that is handled in other games? PUBLIC PLAYING!!!!! yes. that what 90% of our community -not- do
If only people would see the light.

cY|riCo
Posts: 287
Joined: 30-07-2003 00:38

Post by cY|riCo » 15-02-2007 16:14

Ker]v[et wrote: Im idleing in this channel too, please prove that alot 5on5's by screenes or something... b/c i saw 2 5on5's happen so far and thats all (and im quite alot online) the last day i remember only some 3on3's happening and thats it.


ahhh and by the way.. you want games without big rules, as i understood it, right? You know how that is handled in other games? PUBLIC PLAYING!!!!! yes. that what 90% of our community -not- do

quak quak quak!


we had 5 5on5 yesterday :lol:
btw just write .mixstats week in the channel and you can see yourself...
Last edited by cY|riCo on 15-02-2007 16:34, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Adversary
Posts: 186
Joined: 26-08-2006 12:34

Post by Adversary » 15-02-2007 17:18

The_One wrote: If only people would see the light.


yeah... sucks eh ?

(lol @ kerm mocking 90% rico's statistics ;) )
oh well... too many whores about...

shud make thc a 10 player limit server again... YMOD !!!!!!!

User avatar
Ker]v[et
Posts: 346
Joined: 25-08-2003 16:05
Contact:

Post by Ker]v[et » 15-02-2007 17:39

cool@5 5on5's yesterday tbh,
but me wonders what player where added who wouldnt idle/add in the deathball chan :D



@Adversary wth is mocking Oo /me checks dictionary

DoMmeh``
Senior Member
Posts: 306
Joined: 28-05-2006 18:51
Contact:

Post by DoMmeh`` » 15-02-2007 17:58

i love deathball and its circle running community :D <3

cY|riCo
Posts: 287
Joined: 30-07-2003 00:38

Post by cY|riCo » 15-02-2007 19:16

Ker]v[et wrote: cool@5 5on5's yesterday tbh,
but me wonders what player where added who wouldnt idle/add in the deathball chan :D



@Adversary wth is mocking Oo /me checks dictionary


some patience and not being disturbed by someone who badly pushes you to cancel for a 3vs when a 5on5 doesn't start immediately.
Last edited by cY|riCo on 15-02-2007 19:20, edited 1 time in total.

Locked