Level 21

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, frkyjenn, amh

Re: Level 21

Postby ThatBrasilianGuy » 21-05-2018 16:58

Can anyone help me? I don't know what color is "lying" and what should i do when i discover who is lying
ThatBrasilianGuy
Junior Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 21-05-2018 16:48

Re: Level 21

Postby Asriel » 21-05-2018 17:13

You can PM me,i'm brazillian too BTW

Or you could chat with me at Discord

Asriel#7584
User avatar
Asriel
Member
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 08-09-2017 17:53
Location: Brazil

Re: Level 21

Postby ThatBrasilianGuy » 22-05-2018 16:49

ThatBrasilianGuy wrote:Can anyone help me? I don't know what color is "lying" and what should i do when i discover who is lying
ThatBrasilianGuy
Junior Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 21-05-2018 16:48

Re: Level 21

Postby amh » 22-05-2018 16:55

ThatBrasilianGuy wrote:
ThatBrasilianGuy wrote:Can anyone help me? I don't know what color is "lying" and what should i do when i discover who is lying

Asriel has already offered to help ...
User avatar
amh
Moderator
 
Posts: 507
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Redmond, WA, USA

Re: Level 21

Postby AndyZombieDemon » 06-06-2018 05:33

:D Hi, need some help to get me on track for this level, I'm also checking on IRC. I made a really good advance since 3 months ago :) :)
AndyZombieDemon
Junior Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 10-10-2017 01:23

Re: Level 21

Postby gabrielvilla7 » 06-07-2018 00:28

Hello! I need some help on this lvl. I think I've got everything to solve it but I'm not able to put the pieces together. I'm using PhotoScape, is Photoshop better for this?
gabrielvilla7
Junior Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 06-07-2018 00:22

Re: Level 21

Postby amh » 06-07-2018 01:30

gabrielvilla7 wrote:Hello! I need some help on this lvl. I think I've got everything to solve it but I'm not able to put the pieces together. I'm using PhotoScape, is Photoshop better for this?

I don't know that program, PM me if you like
User avatar
amh
Moderator
 
Posts: 507
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Redmond, WA, USA

Previous

Return to Notpron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests