Level 75

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, frkyjenn, amh

Re: Level 75

Postby mrT » 14-05-2010 18:50

Having problems.... found the numbers and also understand the title
I know how and where to search, but it seems the search engine there doesnt work.....
Help :)
mrT
Junior Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 14-05-2010 18:45

Re: Level 75

Postby kaka » 17-08-2010 14:21

Call me stupid or patient. I was stuck here for so long I can't recall anymore. Maybe a year or two. Now I got it in ten minutes. d_O_b

Btw, this is my first post to the(se) forum(s). Still going without personal help.
kaka
Junior Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 17-08-2010 13:45

Re: Level 75

Postby tkhatqm » 03-01-2011 23:05

it looks like the keyword has changed again or something else is wrong
can one of the moderators take a look at that please
tkhatqm
Junior Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 03-01-2011 23:01

Re: Level 75

Postby frkyjenn » 03-01-2011 23:58

checking now (and there is no sense in sending a PM AND posting on the forums. One or the other is fine. :) )
User avatar
frkyjenn
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: 11-02-2005 07:05
Location: Washington State

Re: Level 75

Postby frkyjenn » 04-01-2011 00:00

ok done checking...

Every thing is perfect. Working exactly how it's supposed to. Sounds like user error
User avatar
frkyjenn
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: 11-02-2005 07:05
Location: Washington State

Re: Level 75

Postby Assassine » 11-08-2011 22:18

Found the <spoiler removed>, but there a no hints at all, seems like it is deleted. Can anyone check this?
Assassine
Junior Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 03-05-2010 02:04

Re: Level 75

Postby frkyjenn » 11-08-2011 22:50

Assassine wrote:Found the <spoiler removed>, but there a no hints at all, seems like it is deleted. Can anyone check this?

Checked and it's working correctly.
User avatar
frkyjenn
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: 11-02-2005 07:05
Location: Washington State

Re: Level 75

Postby amh » 25-04-2015 05:47

Lvl 75 players, NOTE: at this point in time the level is not solvable, David M has been notified.

amhamh
User avatar
amh
Moderator
 
Posts: 652
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 75

Postby darkychao » 28-04-2015 09:06

I wonder what he's going to do to fix it.
darkychao
Junior Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 06-04-2015 04:31

Re: Level 75

Postby amh » 29-04-2015 03:46

I don't know but it is still not fixed at this time. Lvl 75 players, if you are sure you have found what you must, go to the IRC channel to see if there is a workaround.
User avatar
amh
Moderator
 
Posts: 652
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 75

Postby CanisLupus » 10-05-2015 00:20

Thank you for warning us and notifying David, amhamh. I got to this level today and was not going anywhere.

For other players, if you can find the place where it says that he likes pr0n, then you have found the place where the answer was supposed to be (if I understand this correctly), except that that place has changed and the answer is nowhere to be seen. At that point, I would say that you have earned the right to go find the answer to this level in one of those spoiler-filled walkthroughs. Just try to avoid spoiling future levels by accident.

(Or you could try sending someone a PM to confirm that you are in the correct place, if they are available.)

Feel free to delete this post when/if the level is possible again.

UPDATE: I used the forum functionality to email DavidM about this, too. I don't know if he is still available these days, but having more people ask could result in a quicker fix.
Last edited by CanisLupus on 10-05-2015 16:44, edited 2 times in total.
CanisLupus
Junior Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 31-08-2014 11:25

Re: Level 75

Postby amh » 10-05-2015 00:34

CanisLupus, yes that is right, the solution has disappeared as something has changed. Meanwhile, I'm happy to supply the info at PM in #notpron, once somebody has shown they got to where they should be :)
User avatar
amh
Moderator
 
Posts: 652
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 75

Postby Jay2k1 » 11-05-2015 16:33

amhamh wrote:Meanwhile, I'm happy to supply the info at PM in #notpron, once somebody has shown they got to where they should be :)

Me too. If you think you found out how to solve the level, you can ask for help.

Click here to join the chat.

(You can always ask for help, but in this very case you can even ask for the solution ;) )
User avatar
Jay2k1
Administrator
 
Posts: 233
Joined: 18-03-2005 06:43

Re: Level 75

Postby amh » 17-06-2015 02:33

CanisLupus wrote:Thank you for warning us and notifying David, amhamh. I got to this level today and was not going anywhere.

For other players, if you can find the place where it says that he likes pr0n, then you have found the place where the answer was supposed to be (if I understand this correctly), except that that place has changed and the answer is nowhere to be seen. At that point, I would say that you have earned the right to go find the answer to this level in one of those spoiler-filled walkthroughs. Just try to avoid spoiling future levels by accident.

(Or you could try sending someone a PM to confirm that you are in the correct place, if they are available.)

Feel free to delete this post when/if the level is possible again.

UPDATE: I used the forum functionality to email DavidM about this, too. I don't know if he is still available these days, but having more people ask could result in a quicker fix.


Having chatted to David recently, I doubt the level will be fixed. Hopefully it will amended so it can be bypassed at least.
User avatar
amh
Moderator
 
Posts: 652
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 75

Postby amh » 18-08-2015 19:54

UPDATE 8/18/15 THE LEVEL IS NOW SOLVABLE AGAIN. Thank you David :)
Last edited by Jay2k1 on 26-11-2015 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added some emphasis :)
User avatar
amh
Moderator
 
Posts: 652
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Notpron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron