Page 4 of 5

Re: Level 47

Posted: 10-11-2017 00:38
by amh
ElChindi wrote:Can i pm someone? i passed this lvl a moment ago randomly , but i didnt understand why/which was the correct way.
Sure.

Re: Level 47

Posted: 23-12-2017 05:24
by GabrielTaranto
I was playing this at dawn and out of nowhere, when I completed the lvl 46, appears this creepy level :/

Re: Level 47

Posted: 10-06-2018 05:17
by letalhell
I'm totally lost. I tried a few things but I can't seem to know what to do. I got an instrument playing 8 chords, which I'm not able to know which are... But i'm still unsure what to do.

Can anyone help me?

Re: Level 47

Posted: 10-06-2018 11:43
by adrianjch
letalhell wrote:I'm totally lost. I tried a few things but I can't seem to know what to do. I got an instrument playing 8 chords, which I'm not able to know which are... But i'm still unsure what to do.

Can anyone help me?
You can PM me to explain me all what you have done and see if i can help you. You can also find me in the IRC Quakenet #notpron

Re: Level 47

Posted: 01-07-2018 05:39
by tomatao
Hi, i've been stuck in this level for a long time (I know that it's a hard one), and it's the first time I come to the forum. I think I have something, but I tried a lot and just couldn't find the answer. I think maybe I must go deeper in something. Can I PM someone?

*sorry for my english

Re: Level 47

Posted: 01-07-2018 11:37
by adrianjch
tomatao wrote:Hi, i've been stuck in this level for a long time (I know that it's a hard one), and it's the first time I come to the forum. I think I have something, but I tried a lot and just couldn't find the answer. I think maybe I must go deeper in something. Can I PM someone?

*sorry for my english
You can PM me. You will find me too in the IRC Quakenet #notpron. Remember telling me all things that have you tried.

Re: Level 47

Posted: 18-07-2018 01:46
by luizing
I'm really stuck in this one

I guess I know what to do, but ...It doesnt go anywere .

Can I pm anyone? (Se falar portugues eu agrade├žo )

Re: Level 47

Posted: 05-08-2018 15:50
by Loki
Am I the only one that spent a lot of time researching the "Dim Stars"? Dont do that. I feel like an idiot.

Re: Level 47

Posted: 05-08-2018 22:51
by Asriel
lel

Re: Level 47

Posted: 25-09-2018 19:18
by bigaphel
also looking for someone to PM

Re: Level 47

Posted: 25-09-2018 21:09
by amh
You can PM me

Re: Level 47

Posted: 05-10-2018 21:22
by onthekeys
You do not necessarily need google. As a music student, the solution was apparent without it.

Re: Level 47

Posted: 06-10-2018 00:52
by amh
onthekeys wrote:You do not "need" google. As a music student, the solution was apparent without it.
Many if not most players will need Google.

Re: Level 47

Posted: 06-10-2018 20:41
by adrianjch
onthekeys wrote:You do not necessarily need google. As a music student, the solution was apparent without it.
Nearly all the levels that have Google bar can be done without searching if you know about the method of solving, but i agree with amh, most of the notpron players will need Google.

Re: Level 47

Posted: 13-01-2019 00:53
by Dodilei
I'm happy to see there's still people here after all these years...
And obviously, I'm stuck. I think I've got something with google, but I can't find anything else. Probably looking to the wrong way.
Can someone PM me, please?