Level 1

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Kisa
Posts: 15298
Joined: 29-11-2004 22:14

Post by Kisa »

<----- Annanagram

Good! *drag the sheet that's lying there over Podarge* You need warmth ... *snuggle up against the woman and curl up*
*keep sending energy*
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

<--- Podarge

*murmurs* Thanks! *slowly getting warmer*
*eventually falls asleep*
Kisa
Posts: 15298
Joined: 29-11-2004 22:14

Post by Kisa »

<----- Annanagram

*keep sending energy during the night until I fall asleep in the morning*
User avatar
Sam_Atoms
Posts: 436
Joined: 27-06-2005 03:31

Post by Sam_Atoms »

-------> Q

*plays a song on a piccolo*
chrisman
Posts: 1430
Joined: 04-02-2005 22:21
Contact:

Post by chrisman »

Internet stopped the whole weekend :( I'll be back in some hours.
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

:eek: I had the same problem last Sunday ...
Good night :)

<--- Podarge

*hears a piccolo in her dreams*
*slowly awakes and opens her eyes*
*feels different than before*
*lifts her hand and looks at it, trying to identify the difference*
*suddenly notices that the greyness that had kept caught her body for so long is gone*
*smiles*
*looks at the ceiling, wondering how long she's been sleeping* Judging from the pain in my stomach, I'd say it's been ages since my last meal! *grins to self*
*jumps up and strides into the kitchen*
*starts to cook, humming to self*
*sits down and eats*
*eventually finishes and leans back*
*yawns*
*cleans the kitchen, then returns into the main room*
*lays down on the sofa*
*cuddles the sleeping cat*
*soon falls asleep, smiling*
Last edited by Kex on 22-10-2006 19:57, edited 1 time in total.
chrisman
Posts: 1430
Joined: 04-02-2005 22:21
Contact:

Post by chrisman »

<--- Chris

*Daydreaming*
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

<--- Podarge

*awakes in greyness*
*finds herself in a large room without any windows*
*watches the scene in front of her, a guy sitting on a chair, reading newspaper, and a probably red-haired girl (she can't really distinguish it) carrying a tray with a drink on it*
*sees the guy sticking his foot out and making the girl stumble and drop the glass onto another guy*
*shocked as she watches the other guy becoming very enraged and cruel towards the girl*
*follows the girl as the guy drags the half unconscious girl to a door and throws her into a room*
*notices the door getting slammed behind her*
*bends down to the injured girl*
*takes the girl into her arms and holds her softly*
*suddenly hears herself screaming from far away, the only sound she ever heard during those dreams of greyness*
*shivers*
*remembers what place this is - this is the place where she found Vivian and Natalie - and a dead girl called Lina*
*looks down at Lina*
*sadness fills her as she realizes that she will see this girl dying now* No! Please no!

<--- Lina

*can't really make out who's holding her but somehow feels safe in this embracement*
*completely relaxes*

<--- Podarge

*suddenly notices the girl's body on the floor*
*realizes she's holding only the girl's astral body in her arms*
*shocked* Lina?

<--- Lina

*amazed* You know my name?

<--- Podarge

Yes, Vivian told me. *smiles* Don't worry, everything will be fine! *doesn't really feel this confidence*
*wonders how to safe a girl whose real body just died*

*wonders if this strange cat can help*
*confused*
*doesn't really know how she got here and how she usually gets back*
*just tries and wishes she'd be back, together with the girl*
*nothing happens*
*sighs*
*closes her eyes and deeply concentrates*

* - - - *

*finds herself on the sofa, the girl's astral body lying next to her*
*blushes as she notices Chris staring off into space - thus right at the naked girl*
*covers the girl with a sheet*
*notices that the girl's astral body obviously is still partly substantial since the sheet doesn't fall right through her*
*smiles* There is hope!

<--- Lina

*finds herself in a strange place with a guy and a woman, and a cat lying next to her* I'm dreaming!

<--- Podarge

*smiles* No, you're not! You are safe here! *looks over her shoulder* That guy there is Chris, Natalie's brother! She's sleeping somewhere around here. Just sleep now, I will show you everything later!

<--- Lina

*nods*
*closes eyes*

<--- Podarge

*shakes the sleeping cat* Hey, Annanagram! *wonders if the cat might be hungry when she awakes*
*goes and gets some fish for the cat, then tries again* Hey, Annanagram, wake up! I need your help!
Last edited by Kex on 23-10-2006 18:11, edited 1 time in total.
Kisa
Posts: 15298
Joined: 29-11-2004 22:14

Post by Kisa »

<----- Annanagram

*slowly awaking* Hmmm? *sniff* Fish? *eat the fish*
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

<--- Podarge

*smiles and strokes the cat* Hear, Annanagram, I know you helped me alot already, but this time I'm asking for someone else! This girl here, next to you - do you see her?
Kisa
Posts: 15298
Joined: 29-11-2004 22:14

Post by Kisa »

<----- Annanagram

Girl? *look around* No.
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

<--- Podarge

Well, there you see my problem. I just found this girl - you might notice the sheet hovering here! Under that sheet, Lina is lying. And her physical body is dead. Only her dream body is left. Can you help her to become more - substantial?
Kisa
Posts: 15298
Joined: 29-11-2004 22:14

Post by Kisa »

<----- Annanagram

Erm ... *thinking* Wow! That's a big problem! But seemingly she's got more of herself left behind than I had after my body died. *thinking again* Hmmm ... I wonder if she still has a few cells of herself ... with DNA of hers ... then it could work.
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

<--- Podarge

*happily* So you can help her? What do you need?
Kisa
Posts: 15298
Joined: 29-11-2004 22:14

Post by Kisa »

<----- Annanagram

Well ... a lot of food. Let me first try to send her some energy and see what happens!
*concentrate*
*start to send energy*
Post Reply