Level 1

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

User avatar
steviehouse
Posts: 942
Joined: 30-03-2005 13:18

Post by steviehouse »

<----- Garfie

*runs after twilight*

Would you like me to lead you back to camp so you can get some rest and maybe if some other people are awake there they can help you?
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

<--- Twilight

I don't think they can help me. *gets an idea* Please don't worry, you won't die. *bends down and strangles Garfie*
*releases him quickly* You are the same as the rabbit.
User avatar
steviehouse
Posts: 942
Joined: 30-03-2005 13:18

Post by steviehouse »

<----- Garfie

*struggles while being strangled then gets dropped*
*backs away from twilight and hisses*
What are you doing?
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

Good night and sleep well :)

<--- Twilight

*very pale now* I wanted to know if this happens always. It does. Humans give me their injuries, you and rabbits give me their pain. *weakly* I cannot hunt. *collapses and drifts into unconsciousness*
User avatar
steviehouse
Posts: 942
Joined: 30-03-2005 13:18

Post by steviehouse »

Good Night

<----- Garfie

*confused* Humans give her their injuries and animals give her their pain?
*thinking*
*doesn't want to leave twilight alone, lays down next to her to stay with her*
*talks in his mind hoping he can talk to other people in his mind*
Twilight has fallen unconscious and I need someone to come and help her, we are in the forest.
*hoping he can be heard*
User avatar
Nicky
Posts: 9124
Joined: 08-05-2005 15:41

Post by Nicky »

Supid wireless :(

<--------Giggle

*sits and stares at the house*
<I'm going to figure this out>
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

I noticed :)

<--- Kex

*sits with Giggle, watching her*
User avatar
Nicky
Posts: 9124
Joined: 08-05-2005 15:41

Post by Nicky »

:D

<--------Giggle

<It looks the same. Nothing different there...>
*feels slightly warm*
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

<--- Kex

*feels bored*
*gently strokes Giggle's hair*
User avatar
Nicky
Posts: 9124
Joined: 08-05-2005 15:41

Post by Nicky »

<----------Giggle

*looks at Kex and smiles*
Do you think you could find me some gold? I'm desperate to work out what's wrong with the house.

<---------seph

*yawns*
*hears a faint humming noise*
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

<--- Kex

Sure. Just a moment.
*concentrates*
*remembers where the gold is hidden in the ground*
*opens hand*
*a chunk of gold appears in it* Is that enough?

<--- Allen

Are you tired, Seph? We could go back to our camp after we've been at the creek, what do you think?
User avatar
Nicky
Posts: 9124
Joined: 08-05-2005 15:41

Post by Nicky »

<--------Giggle

Yes that should be enough *smiles*
*stops smiling*
<Oh god...>
*looks back at the house*

<-----------Seph

Yes, all of a sudden I feel really sleepy.
*yawns again*
*humming gets closer*
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

<--- Kex

*puzzled* What's wrong?

<--- Allen

*worried* You don't look good. You better lay down, okay? Right now!
User avatar
Nicky
Posts: 9124
Joined: 08-05-2005 15:41

Post by Nicky »

<---------Giggle

The house... it's....quick we have to go inside.
*gets up*

<----------Seph

Yes I think I should.
*gently sinks to her knees*
*something hums through the air right above her head and continues onwards making small holes through trees as it hits them*
User avatar
Kex
Posts: 14252
Joined: 23-08-2005 22:43

Post by Kex »

<--- Kex

*gets up as well and follows Giggle*

<--- Allen

*shocked*
*gets down as well and ducks*
*softly puts his arms around Seph, just in case*
Post Reply