Level 52

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

deathmoth
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 20-10-2016 14:44

Re: Level 52

Post by deathmoth » 25-07-2018 18:30

hello there. can anyone help me please? i think i know the connection between the pins and the title but i can't in any rational way connect them to the background. I don't have a single idea how to move forward :(

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 710
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 52

Post by amh » 25-07-2018 18:38

deathmoth wrote:hello there. can anyone help me please? i think i know the connection between the pins and the title but i can't in any rational way connect them to the background. I don't have a single idea how to move forward :(
You can PM me.

luizing
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 06-12-2017 17:54
Location: Brazil

Re: Level 52

Post by luizing » 27-07-2018 04:33

amh wrote:
deathmoth wrote:hello there. can anyone help me please? i think i know the connection between the pins and the title but i can't in any rational way connect them to the background. I don't have a single idea how to move forward :(
You can PM me.
Can I PM you too amh?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 710
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 52

Post by amh » 27-07-2018 15:35

luizing wrote:
amh wrote:
deathmoth wrote:hello there. can anyone help me please? i think i know the connection between the pins and the title but i can't in any rational way connect them to the background. I don't have a single idea how to move forward :(
You can PM me.
Can I PM you too amh?
Sure :)

User avatar
MarianaPereira
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 16-08-2018 01:18

Re: Level 52

Post by MarianaPereira » 16-08-2018 01:21

Anyone available for PM? Really stuck on this one...

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 710
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 52

Post by amh » 16-08-2018 16:11

MarianaPereira wrote:Anyone available for PM? Really stuck on this one...
Sure.

HenriqueG4mer
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 09-08-2018 18:53

Re: Level 52

Post by HenriqueG4mer » 28-08-2018 01:16

God damn it! This laugh scared me > : (

sauce
Junior Member
Posts: 13
Joined: 01-09-2018 17:35

Re: Level 52

Post by sauce » 01-09-2018 18:03

I'm stuck but i do have an idea. Can i pm someone and see if i am on the right track?

edit: never mind i got it

tomatao
Junior Member
Posts: 20
Joined: 01-07-2018 05:33

Re: Level 52

Post by tomatao » 07-09-2018 05:36

hi. So, I'm stuck at this level and I simply can't relate the map to the object, or the position of the pins to the title, nothing. someone said that this is middle school knowledge, but I'm not from europe (I'm from Brazil), and I'm in high school, so maybe the cultural thing is making this harder than it should be. I have tried to locate the cities that the pins indicate at google maps, but it seems to lead to nowhere, or at least nothing that makes sense to me, some places just seem random. I have tried some physical aspects of Europe too, but again nothing. Can someone help me, please? Another hint maybe?

User avatar
IICatzII
Certified Finisher
Posts: 64
Joined: 14-10-2016 13:26
Location: Rehovot, Israel

Re: Level 52

Post by IICatzII » 07-09-2018 18:27

tomatao wrote:hi. So, I'm stuck at this level and I simply can't relate the map to the object, or the position of the pins to the title, nothing. someone said that this is middle school knowledge, but I'm not from europe (I'm from Brazil), and I'm in high school, so maybe the cultural thing is making this harder than it should be. I have tried to locate the cities that the pins indicate at google maps, but it seems to lead to nowhere, or at least nothing that makes sense to me, some places just seem random. I have tried some physical aspects of Europe too, but again nothing. Can someone help me, please? Another hint maybe?
Pm me what you've tried so far I'll see what I can do to help.

User avatar
rogerlakoski
Junior Member
Posts: 11
Joined: 09-01-2018 12:02
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Level 52

Post by rogerlakoski » 13-09-2018 02:10

damn this level is hard.
If anyone need help I can guide you. Been stuck for months on this. For me it was barely doable. Took a lot of out of the box thinking, but when you solve it, all of the elements of the riddle makes PERFECT sense.

User avatar
63-Pill
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 19-03-2015 19:43

Re: Level 52

Post by 63-Pill » 12-11-2018 06:02

Hello people. Stuck on this level for quite a while... Gathered tons of information and need a nudge to move ahead.
Can I pm anyone?

User avatar
randomyoshi
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: 25-10-2018 17:58
Location: Sweden

Re: Level 52

Post by randomyoshi » 12-11-2018 12:58

63-Pill wrote:Hello people. Stuck on this level for quite a while... Gathered tons of information and need a nudge to move ahead.
Can I pm anyone?
You can PM me!

User avatar
63-Pill
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 19-03-2015 19:43

Re: Level 52

Post by 63-Pill » 13-11-2018 05:12

Thanks! Just beat it...
My head hurts. Never want to see a pin again in my life. [2]
Nice hints on this thread!

NickSick
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 26-06-2018 03:35

Re: Level 52

Post by NickSick » 21-11-2018 22:45

Can someone help me?

Post Reply