Level 54

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

User avatar
IICatzII
Certified Finisher
Posts: 64
Joined: 14-10-2016 13:26
Location: Rehovot, Israel

Re: Level 54

Post by IICatzII » 21-04-2018 22:27

adrianjch wrote:I am stuck at this level and i have no idea what to do. The image is very dark and I can't see anything. I only can identify one object but i can't do anything with this info. Any hint?
PM me.

tichy
Junior Member
Posts: 27
Joined: 09-04-2017 19:49

Re: Level 54

Post by tichy » 30-04-2018 01:17

On part 2, is the title relevant? Since it's also three letters, I was trying to get it to relate. Or maybe the related 3-letter combination mentioned in the first part?

User avatar
adrianjch
Certified Finisher
Posts: 32
Joined: 15-04-2018 21:13
Location: Hogwarts

Re: Level 54

Post by adrianjch » 30-04-2018 12:05

tichy wrote:On part 2, is the title relevant? Since it's also three letters, I was trying to get it to relate. Or maybe the related 3-letter combination mentioned in the first part?
The title is not relevant in this second part. With the pic you should be able to solve it :)

tichy
Junior Member
Posts: 27
Joined: 09-04-2017 19:49

Re: Level 54

Post by tichy » 30-06-2018 11:48

Does the JPG filename have anything to do with the solution? Am I looking for multiple words that I'd use e.g. like http://notpron.org/notpron/first/second.html?

Edit: Oh, now I got it! It wasn't any of those things. I almost had the right idea some months ago, just had to modify it slightly.

User avatar
Asriel
Certified Finisher
Posts: 76
Joined: 08-09-2017 17:53
Location: Brazil

Re: Level 54

Post by Asriel » 01-07-2018 02:49

:)

tomatao
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: 01-07-2018 05:33

Re: Level 54

Post by tomatao » 23-09-2018 00:51

I've been staring at this picture for more than three hours. Should I have seen anything?

I have only found one tip, but I'm completely out of ideas, even tried to edit the pic, with all my 0 image editing skills

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1179
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 54

Post by amh » 24-09-2018 16:17

You can PM me if you like

glumetzul
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 18-08-2009 22:27

Re: Level 54

Post by glumetzul » 12-10-2018 15:34

amh wrote:
glumetzul wrote:Well here I am, after 3.5 years of a notpron break, back again and stuck again on the same level :))

And to think that I've started this "game" in the spring of 2006. I think Moses got out of the desert faster...
Are you still stuck?
Yup. Only now it's been 7.5 years instead of 3.5. This has got to be some sort of record...

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1179
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 54

Post by amh » 13-10-2018 17:06

glumetzul wrote:
amh wrote:
glumetzul wrote:Well here I am, after 3.5 years of a notpron break, back again and stuck again on the same level :))

And to think that I've started this "game" in the spring of 2006. I think Moses got out of the desert faster...
Are you still stuck?
Yup. Only now it's been 7.5 years instead of 3.5. This has got to be some sort of record...
Oh dear. PM me!

edit: No???

MatePol
Junior Member
Posts: 8
Joined: 16-11-2018 17:26

Re: Level 54

Post by MatePol » 16-11-2018 18:08

i cant get through the first part! could anyone give me a hint? somehow i can pass the levels in neutral riddle and on notpron i suck

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1179
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 54

Post by amh » 16-11-2018 18:34

MatePol wrote:i cant get through the first part! could anyone give me a hint? somehow i can pass the levels in neutral riddle and on notpron i suck
PM me

MatePol
Junior Member
Posts: 8
Joined: 16-11-2018 17:26

Re: Level 54

Post by MatePol » 16-11-2018 19:24

I MADE IT! finally,now lets go for second part...
anyway...thank u so much! good to see there are another people here

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1179
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 54

Post by amh » 17-11-2018 01:03

MatePol wrote:I MADE IT! finally,now lets go for second part...
anyway...thank u so much! good to see there are another people here
"The power of posting"!!

cadillak
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 24-03-2020 11:08

Re: Level 54

Post by cadillak » 03-04-2020 11:21

is it me or it has not title? (at least the first part)

cadillak
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 24-03-2020 11:08

Re: Level 54

Post by cadillak » 03-04-2020 11:25

cadillak wrote:
03-04-2020 11:21
is it me or it has not title? (at least the first part)
nvm I got to the second part, woaw this was really funny thanks

Post Reply