Level 33

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

amh

Re: Level 33

Post by amh » 24-07-2019 16:43

Cypseu wrote:I've been sitting on this one for a while, I figured out how to "hit the any key", but then it tells me to do something and I'm really confused. I have literally no clue, what to do with it. Is the comic important in this, or is it just as a background?
If you have worked out 'hit the any key', then the rest of the comic is just a background. PM me if you like.

RVM

Post by RVM » 27-07-2019 22:04

Ok, I've not played for a while for two reasons. One, e needed to work harder this semester and Two, I'm stuck with a thing that is anoying me.
This level 33 is one of those we need to type something on the URL, and I think I reached the answer but when I type, a PW and UN window appears with the hint bumblatch or something like that. On the first moment I was thinking it was part of the riddle, then I noticed that if I try to type anything, ANYTHING on the URL this PW and UN window appears. That must be a bug, it's not possible. Please, somebody could answer that?

amh

Post by amh » 28-07-2019 16:00

RVM wrote:Ok, I've not played for a while for two reasons. One, e needed to work harder this semester and Two, I'm stuck with a thing that is anoying me.
This level 33 is one of those we need to type something on the URL, and I think I reached the answer but when I type, a PW and UN window appears with the hint bumblatch or something like that. On the first moment I was thinking it was part of the riddle, then I noticed that if I try to type anything, ANYTHING on the URL this PW and UN window appears. That must be a bug, it's not possible. Please, somebody could answer that?
Go back a few levels. That is the previous un/pwd and you need to log in to the correct level first. PM me if you can't get it to work.

RVM

Post by RVM » 28-07-2019 21:04

amh wrote:
RVM wrote:Ok, I've not played for a while for two reasons. One, e needed to work harder this semester and Two, I'm stuck with a thing that is anoying me.
Go back a few levels. That is the previous un/pwd and you need to log in to the correct level first. PM me if you can't get it to work.
Worked, thanks. I didn't noticed that was an previous UN and PW level. Now on level 34.

Galadien

Post by Galadien » 05-01-2020 11:16

For those getting the password prompt...keep all old passwords and the password hint that comes up on the login. I think the Blumbatsch hint was for level 29, so just enter that password again. I'm using Firefox and it gets stuck on an old password sometimes (it's happened to me on many of the levels). I record it exactly as given--The site says “Blumbatsch”, so I can find it in my notes easily. Just enter the username and password for that level and it will take you to the screen you were wanting to go to. It's just a browser issue.