Level 38

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1119
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 38

Post by amh » 03-11-2018 01:20

The power of posting!

PandaBacon
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 17-04-2019 21:48

Re: Level 38

Post by PandaBacon » 19-04-2019 22:27

I'm sooooooooo stuck in this one...
I'm not sure if I'm on the right track, but if I have to download THAT software I can sove this, because that software doesnt exists anymore... Or am I thinking to hard?

EDIT: nevermind, I was confused about the answer

writergrl15
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 20-06-2019 00:07
Location: California

Re: Level 38

Post by writergrl15 » 20-06-2019 00:16

First time that I was 99% sure I had the correct answer and then got the 404 message, so here I am. Anyone still around?

Would love to talk to someone about whether or not I'm headed in the right direction. Thanks!

writergrl15
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 20-06-2019 00:07
Location: California

Re: Level 38

Post by writergrl15 » 20-06-2019 00:52

All right, got it about a half hour later. The power of posting, indeed.

jlodie
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 07-02-2020 16:04

Re: Level 38

Post by jlodie » 11-02-2020 16:06

to be clear...is level 39 NSW? or, is this an easter egg for level 38?
I have run across a few easter eggs...............some are NSW!!
Last edited by jlodie on 11-02-2020 16:58, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nick_Sync
Certified Finisher
Posts: 83
Joined: 24-11-2019 17:23
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Contact:

Re: Level 38

Post by Nick_Sync » 11-02-2020 16:53

jlodie wrote:
11-02-2020 16:06
to be clear...is level 39 NSW? or, is that an easter egg, and I have not found the correct 4th item?
Yes , you are on level 39.

jlodie
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 07-02-2020 16:04

Re: Level 38

Post by jlodie » 11-02-2020 17:00

Obrigad0!!

Thean
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 28-03-2020 03:19

Re: Level 38

Post by Thean » 28-03-2020 18:47

I know what I'm supposed to be looking for, but am I supposed to be randomly guessing or is this a well known sequence about the thing?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1119
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 38

Post by amh » 28-03-2020 19:19

No guessing required, just some research. This level has dated.

javad
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 28-03-2020 07:39

Re: Level 38

Post by javad » 29-03-2020 16:02

I had to watch someone on YouTube, using an stone age thing, just to pass this!

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1119
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 38

Post by amh » 29-03-2020 18:30

javad wrote:
29-03-2020 16:02
I had to watch someone on YouTube, using an stone age thing, just to pass this!
I told you it dated!

User avatar
AlessaMason
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: 26-04-2020 02:04

Re: Level 38

Post by AlessaMason » 02-05-2020 19:53

Do I need to say what I see on the pic to find out the 4th? If so, can I pm anyone to see if I've got them down?

nevermind: i got it in the most bizarre way.

Super75114
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: 28-04-2020 07:51

Re: Level 38

Post by Super75114 » 05-05-2020 13:21

I think I know what to find......But I can't seem to find it...
Can I PM someone?

Edit: Okay, the power of posting on this forum is really strong :D
Git itt!!

User avatar
SoftGLOW
Junior Member
Posts: 13
Joined: 15-04-2020 11:23
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Level 38

Post by SoftGLOW » 05-05-2020 17:07

Super75114 wrote:
05-05-2020 13:21
I think I know what to find......But I can't seem to find it...
Can I PM someone?

Edit: Okay, the power of posting on this forum is really strong :D
Git itt!!
I hereby name this phenomenon:

The Post Horizon
The point at which an invidual working on a difficult problem asks for help in a public forum. Crossing the Post Horizon results in the immediate auto-resolution of the problem.

esmivida
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: 24-03-2020 23:04
Location: Ohio

Re: Level 38

Post by esmivida » 07-05-2020 20:30

SoftGLOW wrote:
05-05-2020 17:07
Super75114 wrote:
05-05-2020 13:21
I think I know what to find......But I can't seem to find it...
Can I PM someone?

Edit: Okay, the power of posting on this forum is really strong :D
Git itt!!
I hereby name this phenomenon:

The Post Horizon
The point at which an invidual working on a difficult problem asks for help in a public forum. Crossing the Post Horizon results in the immediate auto-resolution of the problem.
Good job! I like this theory!

Post Reply