Level 61

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Kosuke
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 03-12-2019 18:13

Re: Level 61

Post by Kosuke » 04-12-2019 09:31

amh wrote:
04-12-2019 02:40
Kosuke wrote:
03-12-2019 18:16
I'm stuck here. Im sure I found the right picture. But got no idea what's the differences. Maybe it's wrong after all? Do I really need to use photoshop for this level?
You can PM me
Thanks, but I solved it already after posting. This level is so satisfying

point
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 30-11-2019 22:53

Re: Level 61

Post by point » 25-12-2019 21:48

reading this forum, i am more and more unsure whether everything is as it should be. can i pm someone just to check?

User avatar
Nick_Sync
Junior Member
Posts: 27
Joined: 24-11-2019 17:23
Location: São Paulo - Brazil

Re: Level 61

Post by Nick_Sync » 25-12-2019 22:02

point wrote:
25-12-2019 21:48
reading this forum, i am more and more unsure whether everything is as it should be. can i pm someone just to check?
You can PM me.

lilnehviir
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 14-01-2020 04:04

Re: Level 61

Post by lilnehviir » 16-01-2020 01:41

I've already read the both emails and I'm pretty sure I went to the right pic but I'm still stuck. the files looks like the same to me. can I pm someone?

forget it, I just solved :P
Last edited by lilnehviir on 16-01-2020 19:58, edited 1 time in total.

EduardoReche
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 23-12-2019 21:52

Re: Level 61

Post by EduardoReche » 16-01-2020 19:13

I'm totally stuck on this level, I think I know what to do but I can't go anywhere with that, can i PM someone ??

Sorry for the bad english :v

User avatar
Nick_Sync
Junior Member
Posts: 27
Joined: 24-11-2019 17:23
Location: São Paulo - Brazil

Re: Level 61

Post by Nick_Sync » 16-01-2020 19:16

EduardoReche wrote:
16-01-2020 19:13
I'm totally stuck on this level, I think I know what to do but I can't go anywhere with that, can i PM someone ??

Sorry for the bad english :v
Brasileiro? Pode mandar PM que eu ajudo.

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 795
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 61

Post by amh » 16-01-2020 19:27

lilnehviir wrote:
16-01-2020 01:41
I've already read the both emails and I'm pretty sure I went to the right pic but I'm still stuck. the files looks like the same to me. can I pm someone?
You can PM me

Post Reply