Level 61

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Smaxer
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 20-06-2020 16:30

Re: Level 61

Post by Smaxer » 21-06-2020 14:42

amh wrote:
20-06-2020 16:51
Smaxer wrote:
20-06-2020 16:36
I m stuck in the final step of the level. I m pretty sure I got the right file. Problem is I m not too GIMP savvy, is it possible to give me nudge without spoiling it? I ve tried tweaking a few things in the pic, found nothing so far.
PM me
Nevermind, solved :D . I stumbled on the answer by trying random GIMP tools, lolz.

garhy
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 22-05-2020 12:15

Re: Level 61

Post by garhy » 22-06-2020 13:52

I know I got the correct image but seems to fail in properly playing with it :(

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1208
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 61

Post by amh » 22-06-2020 18:38

garhy wrote:
22-06-2020 13:52
I know I got the correct image but seems to fail in properly playing with it :(
It takes some work. PM me if you still have trouble.

garhy
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 22-05-2020 12:15

Re: Level 61

Post by garhy » 23-06-2020 12:02

amh wrote:
22-06-2020 18:38
garhy wrote:
22-06-2020 13:52
I know I got the correct image but seems to fail in properly playing with it :(
It takes some work. PM me if you still have trouble.
Got it thanks... deja vu :D

Murilo P SantAnna
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 17-10-2019 01:38

Re: Level 61

Post by Murilo P SantAnna » 08-07-2020 00:35

Huhhh... im am almost sure i have the right pic, but what should i do now?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1208
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 61

Post by amh » 08-07-2020 00:59

Murilo P SantAnna wrote:
08-07-2020 00:35
Huhhh... im am almost sure i have the right pic, but what should i do now?
Read my comments above

bshap349
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 29-04-2020 06:04

Re: Level 61

Post by bshap349 » 09-08-2020 19:51

Been stuck on this one for about 6 months now, just came back to it after a while. Seem to have the same problem a lot of others have, unsure what to do in gimp. Can i pm anyone?

User avatar
fiofi
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: 05-07-2019 20:52

Re: Level 61

Post by fiofi » 09-08-2020 20:30

bshap349 wrote:
09-08-2020 19:51
Been stuck on this one for about 6 months now, just came back to it after a while. Seem to have the same problem a lot of others have, unsure what to do in gimp. Can i pm anyone?
you can pm me

ianismawi
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 03-04-2020 09:32

Re: Level 61

Post by ianismawi » 17-09-2020 20:01

Anyone online? I read the mails, but that's it. I'm not sure what to do from this point. I tried seeing all pictures but I don't see any differences. Am I missing something here?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1208
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 61

Post by amh » 17-09-2020 21:13

ianismawi wrote:
17-09-2020 20:01
Anyone online? I read the mails, but that's it. I'm not sure what to do from this point. I tried seeing all pictures but I don't see any differences. Am I missing something here?
There is information in there pointing you to a specific image. If that doesn't help, PM me.

Post Reply