Level MINUS 40

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

tomatao
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: 01-07-2018 05:33

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by tomatao » 15-07-2019 08:42

is the egg also a hint? I found something thanks to it, but maybe it is just the egg inside the egg ._.

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1107
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by amh » 15-07-2019 16:53

tomatao wrote:is the egg also a hint? I found something thanks to it, but maybe it is just the egg inside the egg ._.
Some eggs are helpful! When you find what you need, you will know it.

Nowson
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 05-08-2019 17:07

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by Nowson » 05-08-2019 17:10

i need help, can i pm someone?
I have two ideas.

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1107
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by amh » 06-08-2019 16:49

Nowson wrote:i need help, can i pm someone?
I have two ideas.
You can PM me

cyberhunt
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 11-09-2019 03:21

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by cyberhunt » 11-09-2019 03:26

I said i wasnt going to make an account but i have been stuck on this one for quite a while. Is there anyone i could pm for some insight or maybe even a hint?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1107
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by amh » 11-09-2019 21:37

cyberhunt wrote:
11-09-2019 03:26
I said i wasnt going to make an account but i have been stuck on this one for quite a while. Is there anyone i could pm for some insight or maybe even a hint?
PM me

iamgod
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 08-10-2019 18:10

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by iamgod » 10-10-2019 19:22

Anyone still check here? I think I'm on the right track, but I can't find a good tool to translate it.

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1107
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by amh » 10-10-2019 19:24

iamgod wrote:
10-10-2019 19:22
Anyone still check here? I think I'm on the right track, but I can't find a good tool to translate it.
You can PM me

berilb
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 01-12-2019 02:30

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by berilb » 01-12-2019 02:39

I guess i found a way to solve this level but i can't reach the answer. Can someone help me?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1107
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by amh » 01-12-2019 19:02

berilb wrote:
01-12-2019 02:39
I guess i found a way to solve this level but i can't reach the answer. Can someone help me?
PM me

qwest
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 11-12-2019 00:26

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by qwest » 11-12-2019 00:29

I need help to figure out what to do with what I have, but I can't send any PMs it seems.

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1107
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by amh » 11-12-2019 00:57

qwest wrote:
11-12-2019 00:29
I need help to figure out what to do with what I have, but I can't send any PMs it seems.
You should be able to now. You can PM me.

michaelpellegrino
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 09-12-2019 00:42

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by michaelpellegrino » 13-12-2019 04:16

Can I PM someone?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1107
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by amh » 13-12-2019 18:02

michaelpellegrino wrote:
13-12-2019 04:16
Can I PM someone?
Sure.

Vanjorge
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 12-01-2020 03:25

Re: Level MINUS 40

Post by Vanjorge » 12-01-2020 03:36

amh wrote:
13-12-2019 18:02
michaelpellegrino wrote:
13-12-2019 04:16
Can I PM someone?
Sure.
Hey!
How I can PM you? I'm new in this place and I don't know what to do... I'm stuck in this level and I need some help.

Post Reply