Level 63

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1175
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 63

Post by amh » 11-01-2019 02:22

luizing wrote:Hi, I have some questions about this level, can I pm someone?
Sure

User avatar
Kogatana
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 06-09-2018 13:55

Re: Level 63

Post by Kogatana » 27-01-2019 23:24

This level should be taught in music theory books <3

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1175
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 63

Post by amh » 28-01-2019 01:10

Kogatana wrote:This level should be taught in music theory books <3
Indeed! My favorite level <3

User avatar
Honeybeeer
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 29-04-2015 13:11

Re: Level 63

Post by Honeybeeer » 28-01-2019 19:43

Can I PM anyone about my thoughts on this one?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1175
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 63

Post by amh » 28-01-2019 23:34

Honeybeeer wrote:Can I PM anyone about my thoughts on this one?
You can PM me, haven't seen you for a long time!!

luizing
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 06-12-2017 17:54
Location: Brazil

Re: Level 63

Post by luizing » 11-07-2019 23:17

This level is making me crazy.
I'm trying it since january
I already pm some mods, but I still need some help, anyone can give me some advices?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1175
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 63

Post by amh » 11-07-2019 23:55

luizing wrote:This level is making me crazy.
I'm trying it since january
I already pm some mods, but I still need some help, anyone can give me some advices?
PM me, I don't what you have determined so far.

Daedalus
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 30-07-2019 13:46

Re: Level 63

Post by Daedalus » 08-08-2019 22:11

I just came back to this level after 5 ish days to find a 404 error uppon reload. When I looked at the previous level the source code was altered, leading to a different solution. Is the riddle still being edited?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1175
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 63

Post by amh » 08-08-2019 22:19

Daedalus wrote:I just came back to this level after 5 ish days to find a 404 error uppon reload. When I looked at the previous level it was altered, leading to a different solution. Is the riddle still being edited?
Some level answers have been changed in the riddle, editing is complete for the time being

Forever7
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 01-11-2018 19:18

Re: Level 63

Post by Forever7 » 15-08-2019 04:27

I am so lost on this one. I always hate music levels, but this one has got me thinking for too long. Can I get a hint?

Edit: I'm really struggling with the ligature hint. I believe I have everything else but I can't get this one :/

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1175
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 63

Post by amh » 15-08-2019 19:45

Forever7 wrote:I am so lost on this one. I always hate music levels, but this one has got me thinking for too long. Can I get a hint?

Edit: I'm really struggling with the ligature hint. I believe I have everything else but I can't get this one :/
PM received.

protocole
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: 06-10-2019 18:43

Re: Level 63

Post by protocole » 24-11-2019 10:12

Even there is no Google bar, I've tried to learn music theories to figure out this level but I can't make it so far. Can I PM anyone please?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1175
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 63

Post by amh » 24-11-2019 18:54

protocole wrote:
24-11-2019 10:12
Even there is no Google bar, I've tried to learn music theories to figure out this level but I can't make it so far. Can I PM anyone please?
Sure.

Celordal
Junior Member
Posts: 8
Joined: 30-12-2019 01:16

Re: Level 63

Post by Celordal » 14-01-2020 01:34

I've pondered and mused over this one for awhile, and I'm pretty stuck. Is anyone willing to chat via PM? I'm hoping to kind of narrow down where to focus (hunting for clues vs. pondering possible meanings, etc.).

User avatar
Nick_Sync
Certified Finisher
Posts: 84
Joined: 24-11-2019 17:23
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Contact:

Re: Level 63

Post by Nick_Sync » 14-01-2020 01:42

Celordal wrote:
14-01-2020 01:34
I've pondered and mused over this one for awhile, and I'm pretty stuck. Is anyone willing to chat via PM? I'm hoping to kind of narrow down where to focus (hunting for clues vs. pondering possible meanings, etc.).
Feel free to PM me.

Post Reply