Level 8

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Gustavo
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 26-03-2020 21:46

Re: Level 8

Post by Gustavo » 26-03-2020 22:03

Hello,

I think there is something wrong with the level *spoilers removed I don't want to stop playing here.
Thank you.

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1126
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 8

Post by amh » 26-03-2020 23:07

Gustavo wrote:
26-03-2020 22:03
Hello,

I think there is something wrong with the level *spoilers removed I don't want to stop playing here.
Thank you.
Nothing is broken, all is as it should be.

Emilie
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 29-03-2020 00:01

Re: Level 8

Post by Emilie » 29-03-2020 00:07

I’m very confused as to what I should do. I have no ideas at all. I just need a little help to start off.

MoltenLavaCore
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 27-03-2020 01:38
Location: Level 81

Re: Level 8

Post by MoltenLavaCore » 29-03-2020 05:51

Aaaah! I can't even get started on this one. All I know is what Jay Pack is. I don't know where to go now. Is there someone I should PM?

Parmas
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 29-03-2020 06:00

Re: Level 8 error

Post by Parmas » 29-03-2020 06:04

I found the username and password but It didn't work. what should I do?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1126
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 8 error

Post by amh » 29-03-2020 18:24

Try a few times. If still no luck PM me

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1126
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 8

Post by amh » 29-03-2020 18:35

MoltenLavaCore wrote:
29-03-2020 05:51
Aaaah! I can't even get started on this one. All I know is what Jay Pack is. I don't know where to go now. Is there someone I should PM?
Keep trying. Use the hints in this thread and in the hints section

MoltenLavaCore
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 27-03-2020 01:38
Location: Level 81

Re: Level 8

Post by MoltenLavaCore » 29-03-2020 20:25

Can this level be completed on a mac?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1126
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 8

Post by amh » 29-03-2020 21:03

MoltenLavaCore wrote:
29-03-2020 20:25
Can this level be completed on a mac?
All levels can be. Some levels are somewhat "Microsoftcentric" in the future, that's all.

MoltenLavaCore
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: 27-03-2020 01:38
Location: Level 81

Re: Level 8

Post by MoltenLavaCore » 29-03-2020 22:52

I found something! But I don't know what it means... and it seems a bit early for it to be the solution.

cricked
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 30-03-2020 17:40

Re: Level 8

Post by cricked » 30-03-2020 17:43

I'm stuck as well. I'm trying to feed d*** as username and the second word as password (and another way round) but I still can't get in.

cricked
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 30-03-2020 17:40

Re: Level 8

Post by cricked » 30-03-2020 18:03

amh wrote:
26-03-2020 00:24
Lukane wrote:
25-03-2020 20:43
I'm unable to pm anyone yet, but I've gotten to the point of hearing d*** t****. However entering this does not seem correct
Try a few times, that looks right.
I'm stuck here as well. I tried entering those several times but no luck. Am I still missing something?

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1126
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 8

Post by amh » 30-03-2020 18:54

cricked wrote:
30-03-2020 17:43
I'm stuck as well. I'm trying to feed d*** as username and the second word as password (and another way round) but I still can't get in.
You are using a solution for a later level, go back and solve 8.

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1126
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 8

Post by amh » 30-03-2020 18:55

cricked wrote:
30-03-2020 18:03
amh wrote:
26-03-2020 00:24
Lukane wrote:
25-03-2020 20:43
I'm unable to pm anyone yet, but I've gotten to the point of hearing d*** t****. However entering this does not seem correct
Try a few times, that looks right. <L-- I confused two level solutions!! My bad.
I'm stuck here as well. I tried entering those several times but no luck. Am I still missing something?
You are using a solution for a later level, go back and solve 8.

hallaballoo
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 07-04-2020 01:29

Re: Level 8

Post by hallaballoo » 07-04-2020 01:33

I can't download the mp3 files? It just opens up a new window full of scary alien symbols.
I got the "are you looking for pron here?" screen, but idek what I would rename the files to. Very stuck.

Post Reply