I also have a Nu question thingy!
After the target was revealed I was actually quite confused by how David responded to the pictures I've sent.
The target contained:
-Pyramid covered in snow
-Sphynx covered in snow
-A small mountain covered in snow
-A tower behind the pyramid
Now the first picture I sent:
What I can see in my picture is:
I also included "Made by Human but I also feel like there's something natural in there"
The tower was in the original target,
The water is the snow in the future,
The phrase describes the pyramid and the sphynx covered in snow
David replied with "I cant recognize the target in this."
Therefore, every time I saw water, snow, blizzard, ice or anything tower like I just ignored it.
My next picture:
What I can see in there is:
- A tall 3D triangle (Not quite a pyramid, but triangular prisms are close enough
- Triangle covered in something: https://imgur.com/a/ZtmPcd6
- And more triangles
- Small brick pattern https://imgur.com/a/95UCM3i
David replied with:
" You are not on target"
Therefore once again, I assumed that the target isn't related to triangles and everything else in that picture.
Now my third attempt:
- Mountain, Object (Stiff, motionless)
- Fresh air
- Rock/Metal/Hard plastic (Sphynx and Pyramid, Tower)
- Color is Red-Yellow which is Orange (The stone's color)
- Color is white and black (Snow and the mountains)
- Drawing of a rectangle which I said was made out of stone (Bad drawing of a sphynx
- Soft and Hard (The snow on the pyramid and sphynx)
That's the first time David hasn't said anything about me not being on target.
So I have described:
Snow in the future (Water)
Pyramid covered in something
etc etc etc
But for some reason, David said I that I wasn't on target and that he can't recognize the target,
That really, really misled me to the point where I would have never found the real target.