Level 30

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

User avatar
Nick_Sync
Certified Finisher
Posts: 84
Joined: 24-11-2019 17:23
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Contact:

Re: Level 30

Post by Nick_Sync » 28-11-2019 02:58

Finally, This one is soo hard ._.
Follow all the hints yet

"Leave" notpron? (Yes, you will go nowhere at lvl 30 screen)
Last edited by amh on 29-11-2019 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoiler removal

Murilo P SantAnna
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 17-10-2019 01:38

Re: Level 30

Post by Murilo P SantAnna » 01-12-2019 02:18

what the hell are this pictures? "david1/2/3/4"???
And that weird rabbit/hand/y/??? in the *** ??? I am suposed to find letters in the photos, like in the "devil home" level?
Am i even in the right direction?

kil69
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 02-11-2019 15:30

Re: Level 30

Post by kil69 » 01-12-2019 11:40

Murilo P SantAnna wrote:
01-12-2019 02:18
what the hell are this pictures? "david1/2/3/4"???
I dont realy know what are you talking about.
Murilo P SantAnna wrote:
01-12-2019 02:18
And that weird rabbit/hand/y/??? in the *** ??? I am suposed to find letters in the photos, like in the "devil home" level?
No. You will not find answer in lvl 30. That why you have to leave this level, but still stay in notpron.

You can PM me.

yes
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 31-12-2019 14:04

Re: Level 30

Post by yes » 31-12-2019 14:13

Well, the "helpful" hints in this thread got me all the way to 33. Pretty sure that wasn't intended though, so still stuck on 30 for now...

User avatar
Nikita
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: 18-02-2020 06:22

Re: Level 30

Post by Nikita » 19-02-2020 21:53

This one is tricky. PM me if you need any help.

Milaz
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 24-02-2020 22:01

Re: Level 30

Post by Milaz » 24-02-2020 22:19

After level 30 its a "shameless commercial" and on the bottom of the page is a button that should redirect to level 31, but for me, it shows a UN/PW box that says "blumbatsch". I searched all my notes that I wrote before and id can't find anything that match with "blumbatch". I'm not sure at all if it should pop up at this moment, Mabey it's kinda bug or something? How can I pass it?
thank you in advance for your answer.

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1162
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 30

Post by amh » 28-02-2020 18:46

Milaz wrote:
24-02-2020 22:19
After level 30 its a "shameless commercial" and on the bottom of the page is a button that should redirect to level 31, but for me, it shows a UN/PW box that says "blumbatsch". I searched all my notes that I wrote before and id can't find anything that match with "blumbatch". I'm not sure at all if it should pop up at this moment, Mabey it's kinda bug or something? How can I pass it?
thank you in advance for your answer.
Revisit the last few levels

Snaporatz
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 26-03-2020 01:22

Re: Level 30

Post by Snaporatz » 26-03-2020 01:26

Hi, I tried to follow the hints and left the page. I think I found the right *removed that has a hint, but in any way I put it in the URL it doesn't work...

I hope I didn't break any rule, would appreciate some help

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1162
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 30

Post by amh » 26-03-2020 17:00

Snaporatz wrote:
26-03-2020 01:26
Hi, I tried to follow the hints and left the page. I think I found the right *removed that has a hint, but in any way I put it in the URL it doesn't work...

I hope I didn't break any rule, would appreciate some help
PM me

amirhdd
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 30-03-2020 22:04

Re: Level 30

Post by amirhdd » 31-03-2020 22:10

Hi, I have been stuck here for the past few days. I think I have a good idea about what to do but cannot go any further. Can someone help me please?

pretty_lost
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 31-03-2020 22:13

Re: Level 30

Post by pretty_lost » 01-04-2020 02:52

I got to the right place and I definitely got the right answer, but every time I put the answer in I get a popup un/pw box and the hint is "blumbatsch". What am I doing wrong?? It's driving me nuts.

User avatar
chvd
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: 09-08-2019 17:43

Re: Level 30

Post by chvd » 01-04-2020 16:29

amirhdd wrote:
31-03-2020 22:10
Hi, I have been stuck here for the past few days. I think I have a good idea about what to do but cannot go any further. Can someone help me please?
sure

User avatar
amh
Moderator
Posts: 1162
Joined: 25-10-2014 00:08
Location: Washington state, USA

Re: Level 30

Post by amh » 01-04-2020 17:51

pretty_lost wrote:
01-04-2020 02:52
I got to the right place and I definitely got the right answer, but every time I put the answer in I get a popup un/pw box and the hint is "blumbatsch". What am I doing wrong?? It's driving me nuts.
Input the last un/pwd combo you used

pretty_lost
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 31-03-2020 22:13

Re: Level 30

Post by pretty_lost » 01-04-2020 19:07

You're a lifesaver!

fanidbaum
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 06-04-2020 22:54

Re: Level 30

Post by fanidbaum » 06-04-2020 22:56

Hey everyone, I think I have the same problem as Snaporatz -- pretty sure I found the right answer but the url doesn't work any way I put it. Can I PM someone please?


-- nevermind! --
Last edited by fanidbaum on 07-04-2020 23:39, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply